“You couldn’t make a vehicle this good in the aftermarket” is what Outside Magazine thinks of the 2017 Ford Raptor. They continue heaping praise on the truck including this list of likes:
- Even money-no-object, you couldn’t make a vehicle this good in the aftermarket. Not only is it capable, but it’s easy-to-drive, and even returns decent fuel economy.
- The Raptor retains 87.8 percent of its value after two years.
- Unmatched high-speed off-road performance. There’s nothing else like this. Period.
- Swanky, spacious interior outdoes many luxury cars.
- 10-speed transmission, and paddle shifters make the most of the engine’s massive performance.
I’d say that’s a glowing review of the vehicle, and may get you down to your local Ford dealer a little faster than you previously had planned.
Check out the full review at OutsideOnline.com.